Is a mechanical exfoliation of the skin used to reveal your healthy and radiant skin. This is considered our lunch time peel. The treatment takes about a ½ hour and you can resume your daily activities immediately after. Our diamond embedded wand gently exfoliates the outermost layer of skin while I mild suction is used to vacuum up the loosened debris. It gently sloughs off the dead skin, dirt, oil, and debris unveiling fresh, healthy new skin cells and glowing overall skin appearance. Microdermabrasion done under the care of a trained medical esthetician is a safe and effective treatment for correcting fine lines, wrinkles, sun-damaged skin, hyperpigmentation and mild acne scarring. Starting at $100
Microdermabrasion before and after instructions
• Avoid use of Accutane for 3 months prior to treatment.
• Avoid tanning treatment area including tanning beds, spray tan, and sun.
• Stop use of exfoliants (including Renova, Glycolic Acid) on treatment area one week before treatment.
• Remove makeup on area to be treated.
• Avoid chemical or mechanical irritants 1 week prior to treatment.
• If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral 3 days before your scheduled visit.
• You may have mild redness and minimal swelling (like a sunburn) for a few minutes up to 48 hours. You may apply aloe vera or cold compress.
• Avoid direct sunlight. Use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
• Do not apply makeup until redness has subsided.
• Avoid excessive heat, hot showers, and exercise for 24 hours as internal heat can cause hyperpigmentation. Use cool water and gentle cleansers for 48 hours.
• Flaking and dryness is common and should resolve within one week. Do NOT ever pick loose or exfoliating skin as this may cause scarring or infection.
• Avoid use of exfoliants for one week after your treatment.
• Avoid chemical or mechanical irritants 1 week after treatment.
We regret to inform you that we cannot perform microdermabrasion services on clients who are taking Accutane or Retinols due to the sensitivity these products cause to the skin.