Our non-invasive Nd:Yag 1064 laser causes unwanted vessels to fade away in just a few treatments or less. The specific wavelength absorbs a target such as pigment, blood, or water. The laser heats the blood within the spider vein cauterizing the vascularity making it constrict and eventually fade away. You lymphatic system will absorb the debris and the veins will fade away with little to no downtime. No longer feel embarrassed to put on those shorts or that cute dress. Starting at $200
Laser Vein Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
Before Laser Vein Removal Treatment
• Avoid aspirin or other blood thinning drugs (vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba), ibuprofen, or arthritis medication for fourteen days BEFORE and AFTER treatment. These medications can lead to excessive bruising.
• Avoid alcohol and do not smoke for two days before and after treatment.
• Shave treatment area 1 day prior to your appointment.
• Do not apply lotions to legs before appointment.
• You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
• If you develop a fever or other illness before your appointment you must reschedule.
• Remove any make-up from the treatment area.
After Laser Vein Removal Treatment
• Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water. Use tepid water. You may feel like you have a mild to moderate sunburn. Minor crusting or minor peeling of the surface layers of the skin is not unusual.
• Avoid flying for 48 hours after treatment.
• You may resume your normal daily activities immediately, but avoid strenuous aerobic exercise for the first 24 hours after treatment.
• Avoid direct sun exposure after your treatment. If you do go in the sun, protect the treated area with a sunscreen of 30 SPF or higher. The use of sun protection is recommended when going outdoors in order to minimize risk of hyperpigmentation.