Throw away those razors! Sick and tired of waxing? Here is the answer to make all that possible. Laser hair removal is a non-invasive approach to permanent hair reduction and long term hair removal. Permanent reduction treatment is designed to safely eliminate undesired hair from all areas of the body. We use of nd:YAG 1064 to disable the hair follicle, preventing it from producing hair. Your hair follicles grow in stages and the only time the laser will disable the hair follicle is during the anagen stage(growth cycle).To achieve long lasting results a series of treatments are recommended for this procedure. Pricing is customized to individual.
Pre & Post Care Laser Hair Reduction instructions
Before Laser Hair Reduction Treatment
• Avoid use of Accutane for 6-9 months prior to laser hair removal treatment.
• Avoid waxing, plucking, or depilatories for a minimum of 4 weeks.
• Wait at least 2 weeks for laser hair removal treatment if you have had a chemical peel or injections (Restylane, Botox, collagen) in the area to be treated.
• Stop use of exfoliants, such as Renova and Glycolic Acid, on area to be treated 1 week prior to laser hair removal treatment.
• Shave area before each laser hair removal treatment.
• Skin should be clean, with no lotion, make-up, deodorant, perfume, or sunscreen before laser hair removal treatment.
After Laser Hair Reduction Treatment
• You may have slight redness and/or localized swelling for a few minutes up to 48 hours. Apply aloe vera or hydrocortisone cream if needed.
• Do not apply makeup to treated area for at least 3 hours.
• Avoid soaking in tubs, pools, and Jacuzzis for 48 hours.
• Do not irritate treated area chemically or mechanically for 48 hours.
• Do not pluck or wax treated areas in between laser hair removal treatments.
• Some shedding or extrusion of treated hairs will occur around 2-4 weeks following laser hair removal treatment.
• Avoid sun, direct and indirect heat, and apply sunscreen to treated area for 3 days following laser hair removal treatment.