Our Laser Genesis skin rejuvenation procedure utilizes non-invasive laser technology to discretely and successfully treat fine lines, wrinkles, reduce appearance of pores, uneven skin texture, diffuse redness, and scarring. You can expect to see subtle yet consistent results after each session, without unwanted side effects such as bruising or excessive irritation. The procedure creates a gentle warming of the skin while effectively and safely reversing the signs of aging and diminishing imperfections with zero downtime. Treatments are performed in a relaxed, comfortable manner without the use of topical anesthetics. Starting $275
Pre & Post Laser Genesis Treatment Instructions
Before Laser Genesis Treatment
• Avoid use of Accutane for 6-9 months prior to treatment.
• Avoid tanning area (tanning beds, spray tan, sun) for a minimum of six weeks prior to treatment.
• Stop use of exfoliants on treated area one week prior to treatment.
• Skin should be clean, free of lotion, make-up, perfume, and sunscreen before treatment.
• You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
• If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral 3 days before your scheduled visit.
After Laser Genesis Treatment
• You may have redness, swelling, itching and burning for a few minutes up to 48 hours. You may apply aloe vera or a cold compress.
• Avoid direct sunlight and use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
• Do not apply make-up until redness has subsided.
• Avoid hot showers for 24 hours. Use cool water and gentle cleansers for 48 hours.
• Follow up treatments should be scheduled every 2-4 weeks