These natural cosmetic dermal fillers correct moderate to severe wrinkles and facial folds instantly. This gel restore’s volume and fullness to the under eye area and can also accentuate the lips. Juvederm® is made of Non-Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (NASHA™) , a naturally occurring sugar complex that is bio-compatible with your body, and excellent for hydrating skin tissue. The average treatment can last up to nine months.
JUVÉDERM® Voluma XC-
Defy gravity with this hylauronic acid based dermal filler. This product helps to contour and lift the cheek area. Results may last up to 2 years.
Pre & Post Care Dermal Filler Instructions
Before Dermal Filler Treatment
• Avoid alcoholic beverages within 24 hours of your treatment.
• Avoid anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vioxx, etc.), Aspirin, Vitamin E, and Ginko Biloba 1 week prior to treatment. This will reduce the possible side effects of bruising and/or swelling in the treated area.
• Avoid products/treatments that boost metabolism (diet pills and Endermologie) 1 week prior to treatment.
• You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
• If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral 3 days before your scheduled visit.
After Dermal Filler Treatment
• Swelling, redness, and tenderness will occur after your treatment and usually resolves within 72 hours.
• Ice can be applied to treated area to reduce swelling in the first 24 hours after treatment.
• Avoid manipulation of treated area for a minimum of 4 hours.
• Avoid products that boost your metabolism for 1-2 weeks following your treatment as these products can minimize your results by breaking down the Juvederm® before it takes effect.
• For the first 24 hours you should avoid strenuous exercise, alcoholic beverages, extensive sun or heat exposure, as well as medications that tend to thin the blood.
• Avoid aesthetic lasers or IPL over areas with Juvederm® for a minimum of 1 week after treatment.