Chemical solutions are applied to the skin such as alpha hydroxy acids(AHA), Beta hydroxy acids(BHA), or TCA to lessen the appearance of pigmentations, acne, acne scars, superficial lines, and wrinkles. Starting at $75
Glycolic Chemical Peel
This 50%-70% peel is gentle yet extremely effective. Allowing you to have a healthy glow, get your collagen and elastin stimulated leaving your skin plump and pores refined. This peel is the perfect anti-aging treatment for those with mature skin and for those who want to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Jessner Chemical Peel
Our medium depth peel formulated with lactic acid to brighten and hydrate the skin, salicylic acid to dissolve excess oil and debris in the pores and rescorcinol to help with penetration and stimulate cell turn over. This peel has minimal downtime and leaves skin radiant and healthy.
Our 30% TCA Peel (Trichloroacetic Acid) is an aggressive anti aging, skin correcting treatment that penetrates deeper layers of the skin than a Jessner’s Peel. The TCA Peel is great for correcting more serious skin flaws. This peel will even out your skin tone, leaving you with smoother, brighter, radiant skin.
Chemical Peels Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
• Avoid use of Accutane for 3 months prior to treatment.
• Avoid tanning treatment area including tanning beds, spray tan, and sun.
• Stop use of exfoliants (including Renova, Glycolic Acid) on treatment area one week before treatment.
• Remove makeup on area to be treated.
• Avoid chemical or mechanical irritants 1 week prior to treatment.
• You may not proceed with this treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral 3 days before your scheduled visit.
• You may have mild redness and minimal swelling (like a sunburn) for a few minutes up to 48 hours. You may apply aloe vera or cold compress.
• Avoid direct sunlight. Use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
• Do not apply makeup until redness has subsided.
• Avoid excessive heat, hot showers, and exercise for 24 hours as internal heat can cause hyperpigmentation. Use cool water and gentle cleansers for 48 hours.
• Flaking and dryness is common and should resolve within one week. Do NOT ever pick loose or exfoliating skin as this may cause scarring or infection.
• Avoid use of exfoliants for one week after your treatment.
• Avoid chemical or mechanical irritants 1 week after treatment.
• Avoid moisturizers that contain Salicylic acid during the peeling process.